Abdul Rahman El Rayess
- President LFKS
- President Asia Committee
- Lebanon (LBN) Representative
- Vice Presiden ISDO- Representative Lebanon (LBN)
- President Referees Committees WPKA & ISDO
- President Midle East Committee
- Member of Rules Committee
- WPKA General Secretary
Date of Birth:
March 20, 1954
Seeking a post of a Kickboxing instructor in your reputable university wherein I can make best use of my qualities for training people in various martial arts.
Summary of skills
Administrating the martial arts activities and ability to work efficiently in emergency situations
Ability to demonstrate various techniques of martial arts art and familiarity with the various rules and regulations of this field
Organizational skills as well as great physical stamina
Capability to help people learn the skills and techniques of different martial arts
Highly skilled in arranging the training programs for players
Capability to maintain the equipments that are required for the training and ability to look after the health and safety of players
Ability to motivate the participants for fruitful results
Profound knowledge and experience in various types of martial arts
· Black Belt 3rd Dan from Malaysia after a seminar that lasted 3 months in 1974.
· Black Belt 4th Dan from Malaysia in 1984.
· Black Belt 5th Dan in Karate and Kickboxing in 1992 from the Lebanese Federation
· Black Belt 6th Dan in 1998 from World Kickboxing Association (WKA)
· Black Belt 7th Dan in 2004 from World Kickboxing Association (WKA)
· Black Belt 8th Dan in 2008 from World Kickboxing Association (WKA)
· Black Belt 9th Dan in 2012 from World Kickboxing Association (WKA)
World Champion (Veteran) in Semi Contact – WPKA Championship Ukraine 2011
1st runner up (Veteran) in Light Contact - WPKA Championship Ukraine 2011
· 2nd runner up in Karate - Rothmans International Championship Kuala Lumpur 1984
· 1st runner up in Full Contact- Rothmans International Championship Kuala Lumpur 1984
· 2nd runner up in Karate - South East Asian Karate Championship Kuala Lumpur 1974
· Lebanese Champion in Karate – Lebanese Championship 1973
· Lebanese Champion in Karate – Lebanese Championship 1972
· Lebanese Champion in Karate – Lebanese Championship 1971
· Martial Arts instructor – Haigazian University
2008 – Now.
· Martial Arts instructor – Ta’adod Club
2005 – Now
· Martial Arts instructor – Liwa’a Club – Beirut
1994 - 2004
· Martial Arts instructor – Budokan Club (owned)
1974 - 1993
· Semi Contact instructor for the Lebanese National Team
2007 - 2010
· Founding member and treasurer of the Lebanese federation of Kickboxing – Savate (LFKS) in 1989, elected General Secretary in 1993 then elected President for the Federation since 1996 - 2001, then re-elected President 2002 – January 2012. Re-elected President in 18/11/2012
· Established the Arab Federation of Kickboxing Sports (AFKS) in 1997 in Beirut.
· Elected President of AFKS 1997 - 2005.
· Categorized International referee in 1991 from WAKO
· Became an A Class referee in 1999 from the following International Associations WKA, WPKA, IAKSA and A+ referee in ISKA 2008. In all Kickboxing styles (Full Contact, Light Contact, Semi Contact, Low Kicks, Thai boxing, Oriental and Forms).
· Assigned Chairman of the Middle East by the World Kickboxing Association (WKA) and member of the General BOD, since year 2000.
· Assigned member of General BOD in World Pan Amateur Kickboxing (WPKA) since Feb 2003.
· Elected Vice President for International Rules Committee in the WKA in April 2003 and then President for the Committee since 2005.
· Elected President of International Referees Committee in the WPKA since February 2006.
· Elected member of the Organizing Committee in WPKA since February 2006.
· Elected General Secretary of WPKA since 2008.
· Elected Vice President of International Self Defense Organization (ISDO) since 2010.
· Gave seminars for International referees in different countries: Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Greece, Russia, USA, Canada and Iran, also in Arabic Countries: Syria, Jordan, Algeria, Tunisia and Lebanon.
· Was chosen as Chief Referee in the WKA World Championship in: Austria 2001, Italy 2003, Switzerland 2004, Canada & USA 2005, Spain 2006 and Chief Referee for the ring sports and Semi-Contacts in Germany Karlsruhe 2007, Germany – Berlin 2008, Disney land-USA 2008, Spain - 2009, Edinburgh - Scotland 2010, for ring Sports Germany Karlsruhe 2011. United states Orlando 2012
· Was chosen as Chief referee in WPKA World Championships in Greece 2006, Porto Carras 2007, Cyprus - Limassol 2008, Spain-Madrid 2009, Greece 2010, Ukraine – Kiev 2011, Greece – Thessaloniki 2012, and European Championship in Spain – Cevillia 2006, Russia – Anapa 2007, Moldova- Kishinev 2009, and Bulgaria – Sofia 2010.
· Was chosen as Chief referee in International Sport Kickboxing Association (ISKA) European Championship in Augsburg – Germany 2006. World Championship in Czech Republic 2007, Spain - Almeria 2010.
All kinds of sports
Available upon request
Member Site: www.wku-members.com
- Lebanon (LBN) 1st Vice President
- Asia Committee
- General Secretary
1. First vice president of the Lebanese Federation of Kickboxing-Savate (LFKS).
2. Chief of Rules Committee in Lebanese Federation of Kickboxing-Savate (LFKS).
3. Member (Arab Federation of Kickboxing Sports and World Associations WKA, WPKA, WKC, AFKS).
4. Manager of the National Teams (Kickboxing Styles 2006-2007).
5. International Referee in Karate and Kickboxing (Class A )
6. International Instructor in Karate and Kickboxing.
7. Hold a Black Belt 6th Dan degree in Kickboxing.
8. Hold Black Belt 2nd Dan degree: Karate (Gojokai).
9. Hold Black Belt 1st Dan degree: Karate (Shotokan, Kyokoshenkai and Tackwondo)
10. Lebanese Champion (95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07).
11.World Champion (2002, and 2003)12. Excellent Skills Protect and Self Defense Experiences.References:Upon requestHobbies:Action Sports, Swimming, and Traveling.